• Jordan Cotter, 31 of Watseka was arrested in the 100 block of E. Walnut St. after being found in a business around 6:00 AM. He was charged with criminal damage to property, burglary, residential burglary, resisting a Peace Officer, and aggravated assault. He was transported to I.C.J.
• Jakob Anderson, 20 of Watseka was issued a citation for disobeying a traffic control device at Walnut St. and 3rd St. He posted bond and was released.
1. Richard W. Morgan, 30 of.Watseka was arrested on Friday October 13, 2017 at 11:55 P.M. in the 600 block of N. Virginia St. on a Kankakee County warrant charging him with PTA — Driving while license suspended. He was transported to ICSD jail in lieu of bond.
2. Veronica R. Davis, 33 of Watseka was arrested on Saturday October 14, 2017 at 12:25 A.M. in the Casey's parking lot on an Iroquois County warrant charging her with Possession of a controlled substance, after an Officer recognized her and was aware of an active warrant. She was transported to ICSD jail where she awaits a court appearance.
3, Nathan M. Walwer, 34 of Watseka was arrested on Saturday October 14, 2017 at 7:13 P.M. in the 300 block of W, Park Av. for Criminal trespass to residence, after Police were called about a subject being inside an uninhabited residence, He was transported to ICSD jail in lieu of bond.
4, Carol A. Moore, 42 of Watseka was ticketed on Sunday October 13, 2017 at 12:54 A.M. for Improper use of registration after she was stopped on W. Walnut St. near 2nd Street, She was stopped after an Officer ran the registration on her vehicle and it returned to another vehicle. She posted bond and was released,
Criminal Damage to Property (Over) H17-4293
Time: 5:52 pm
Location: 300 block W. Maple
Complainant: Diversified Properties Group
Details: Officers were called to the above location reference a possible criminal
On October 11th, 2017 Iroquois County Sheriffs Police returned from the Kankakee County Jail with Jennifer L. Perkins, age 45, of Kankakee, IL. Perkins was wanted on an Iroquois County warrant for possession of a controlled substance. She was taken into custody and transported to the Iroquois County Jail where she remains in lieu of bond,
On October 11th, 2017 Iroquois County Sheriffs Police investigated a three vehicle accident on Co. Rd. 2900N near Co. Rd. 1200E in rural Clifton, IL. According to police reports, a vehicle driven by Jaimie L. Ramos, age 39, of Kankakee, IL was traveling west on Co. Rd. 2900N slowing to make a turn into a private drive while a vehicle driven by Heather A. Bremner, age 21, of Manteno, IL was traveling west directly behind Ramos. Bremner failed to reduce her speed enough to avoid collision with Ramos' vehicle, as she struck the rear bumper resulting in damage greater than $1,500. The force of the collision caused Bremner's vehicle to become inoperable in the middle of the roadway. A vehicle driven by a 17 year old female juvenile of Ashkum, IL was traveling west at the same location, unaware of the accident that just occurred. She struck the rear of Bremner's vehicle in the west bound lane of traffic. Bremner and the juvenile reported no injuries. Ramos was transported to St. Mary's Hospital in Kankakee, 1L by Riverside EMS for precautionary reasons and was later released. No citations were issued. Chebanse Twp. Fire and Riverside EMS assisted with the scene,
The Following Preliminary Information is Being Released by Illinois State Police
WHAT: Two Vehicle Crash
WHERE: IL Route 52 @ 2200 E (Iroquois County)
WHEN: Wednesday, October 11, 2017, 11:15 a.m.
VEHICLE: Unit One: 1987 Dodge Pickup
Unit Two: 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
DRIVER: Unit One: Thomas Frogge, 63, Martinton, IL
Unit Two: Stephanie Brattin, 39, Donovan, IL
PRELIMINARY: Preliminary investigation has indicated the Dodge failed to stop at the stop sign on 2200 E Road and struck the Oldsmobile traveling westbound on Route 52. The driver of the Oldsmobile was transported to Riverside Hospital with injuries.
CHARGES: The driver of the Dodge was charged with Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol and issued a citation for failure to yield at stopped intersection.
Tara S. Wilken, 35 of Kentland, IN was arrested on Wednesday October 11, 2017 at 8:45pm on an Iroquois County warrant charging her with FTA-Theft under $500. She was arrested after an Officer ran the registration on her vehicle and it returned that she had an active warrant. She was transported to ICSD Jail for processing.
On October 10th, 2017 Gilman Police arrested Cole A. Marshall, age 23, of Gilman, IL. Marshall was charged with child endangerment after Gilman Police investigated a complaint of Marshall leaving his two year old child home unattended. Marshall was also wanted on a Ford County warrant for a probation violation. He was taken into custody and transported to the Iroquois County Jail where he remains in lieu of bond.
On October 10th, 2017 Gilman Police arrested Jorge Jimenez, age 19, of Gilman, IL. Jimenez was charged with obstructing justice after Gilman Police conducted an investigation into vandalism at the Iroquois West High School, He was taken into custody and transported to the Iroquois County Jail where he remains in lieu of bond.
• Douglas Holbrook, 47 of Wptseka was arrested on a Porter County, IN warrant for FTA on possession of syringes, on Tuesday morning, in the 1700 block of E. Walnut St. He was transported to
• Noel Swartz, 21 of Gilman was issued a citation for driving with no valid license, after a traffic stop, on Walnut St. near 2nd St. Tuesday morning. He posted bond and was released.
• Brandon Hart, 27 of Watseka was issued a citation for driving with no valid license, after a traffic stop, on Lincoln St. near 5th St. Tuesday morning. He posted bond and was released.
• Travis Houser, 26 of Watseka was arrested for criminal trespass to residence, after being found in a residence on Park Ave. It was later determined that he also had an Iroquois County warrant for criminal trespass to place of public. He was transported to
• Tristen Latham, 29 of Watseka was arrested for burglary and retail theft, after he removed beer from Pence's Oil without paying. He was transported to ICJ
On October 9th, 2017, Ronnie Turner, age 32, of Watseka turned himself in to Iroqouis County Jail to serve 15 days at Iroquois County Jail for Violation of Probation.
On October 8th, 2017, Iroquois County Sheriffs Police investigated a single vehicle accident at the intersection of 800 N. and 600 E. Co. Rd. According to the Police report Kasey A. Carl, age 29 of Hoopeston was traveling East Bound on Co. Rd. 800 N. . Cad was not aware that the road ended at that "T" intersection. Carl attempted to stop at that intersection but his vehicle was unable to stop on the loose gravel. Carl's vehicle entered the road ditch and field on the east side of that intersection. No injuries were reported and no citations were issued. Carl's vehicle received over $1,500 in damage.
On October 9th, 2017, Iroquois County Sheriffs Police arrested Keith A. Martin age 44, of Watseka. Martin was arrested and charged with Aggravated Assault and Domestic Battery. Martin was transported to the Iroquois County Jail where he remains in Lieu of Bond.
On October 7th, 2017, Gilman Police arrested Moises Galvan age 18 of Onarga, for Criminal Defacement of Property. Moises was arrested after an investigation conducted by Gilman Police Department following vandalism which had occured at Iroqouis West High School late in the evening October 5th, 2017. Moises was transported to Iroquois County Jail where he remains in Lieu of Bond.
• Antonio Gamino, 40 of Watseka was issued a citation for disobeying a stop sign at Elm St. and 5th St., Friday night around 11:00 PM. He posted bond and was released.
• Watseka Police are asking for help solve a hit and run accident that occurred on 9th St. near Locust St. on Thursday night. The victim's vehicle was parked on the east side of 9th St, near Locust St., when an unknown driver struck the parked vehicle and left the scene.
• Frank Belott, 66 of Gilman was issued a citation for improper passing on Walnut St. near 5th St., Saturday morning around 5:30 AM. He posted bond and was released.
• Lawrence Walker, 60 of Watseka was arrested after a traffic stop on E. Walnut St, near 7th St. He was issued citations for speeding, DUI, DUI over .08, and resisting a peace Officer, He was then transported to I.C.J.