1. No purchase is necessary to enter any WIQI contest.
2. To be eligible to win any prize on WIQI you must not have won anything on WIQI in the past 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past year. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named. The only exception on the 30-day rule, is winning a ticket the WIQI Summer Party. Winners of a ticket, are still eligible to win other contests within 30 days of winning a ticket to the WIQI Summer Party
3. Anytime you call the WIQI studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast.
4. As a winner of a WIQI contest your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or internet purposes without any compensation to you.
5. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. WIQI reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
6. All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded.
7. For Summer Promotion contests, you must be 18 or over to qualify. Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to WIQI that will be presented to WIQI and accepted before the prize is awarded. Employees of WIQI, it's advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any contest. (Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian).
8. All other WIQI contests are open to all eligible residents 18 or over (unless otherwise specified), (Excluding Summer Promotion). Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to WIQI that will be presented to WIQI and accepted before the prize is awarded. Employees of WIQI, it's advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any contest. (Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian).
9. Winners will be expected to claim prize at the WIQI studio, 1120 E Walnut St. Suite #6 Watseka, IL between 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize, which will be specifically stated.
10. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
11. WIQI reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if any contest rules are violated in any way.
12. WIQI assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. WIQI, its advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each are absolved and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
13. WIQI reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. WIQI's decision is always final.
14. For any contest requiring phone entry you must use only the following numbers unless otherwise specified: 815-432-1097. The person operating the telephone at WIQI has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
15. WIQI shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond WIQI’s control.
16. For any contest involving website entries, you must be registered with the WIQI e-club to qualify, as well as: If an entrant receives irregular votes, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated means, WIQI reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion and/or use another means to determine the winner(s), ex. – random selection.
17. WIQI has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on prize (if any) are provided only by the manufacturer, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
18. The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail Club promotions on www.wiqiradio.com:
A. All appropriate information in required fields must be entered correctly and completely or you will be disqualified.
B. Any problems with the internet or email are not WIQI’s responsibility.
C. Contestants who register to participate on our website may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.
D. Due to the nature of our programs that are heard on-line over the internet, contests may not be heard at all on WIQI. Contests heard on the radio station’s internet audio stream may be slightly delayed from the time the contests are heard on the broadcast station, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all contests heard on the internet are delayed. This delay can last for as much as 30 seconds or more. This means that when WIQI contests are played that require a specific caller to telephone the radio station (such as “Caller number 5 when you hear the song of the day”), listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air.
19. A copy of these rules is available during business hours at the WIQI studios 1120 E Walnut St. Suite #6 Watseka, IL 60970.
20. All contest rules are subject to change at any time in the sole discretion of WIQI and its employees.