The Iroquois County Republican Women’s Club are proud to announce we will be awarding an $500 scholarship this year to an Iroquois County 2021 graduating high school female senior.
· Must be at least three (3) year current resident of Iroquois County
· Must be a registered voter IF you will be 18 by November 2, 2021
· Proof of US Citizenship
· A letter of recommendation
· Copy of your most recent high school transcript
· Must be a member of or a relative of a member of the Iroquois County Republican’s Women’s Club. If you would like to be a member email us for an application or print ap off our Facebook page.
Applications are available from Iroquois County high school counselors or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due April 15th. Academic excellence, involvement in extracurricular/community activities and involvement in Republican Party politics will be the primary criteria in determining the winner. Anyone wishing to become a member of the Republican Women can email us or call/text 815-867-6037 for more information.