Watseka Police Departmentt. News Release 03 02 18
• Amy Papineau, 32 of Martinton and Harold Longfellow 91 of Watseka were involved in a traffic accident in the 1000 block of E. Walnut St. on Tuesday. No injuries were reported. No citations were issued. • Nicole Theofield Adams, 30 of Watseka was arrested on an Iroquois County Warrant for criminal damage to property on Tuesday, in the 400 block of W. Walnut St. She was transported to She has since posted bond and released.
• Brent Durflinger, 37 of Watseka was arrested after a traffic stop at E, Walnut St. and 5th St. on Wednesday. He was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of a hypodermic needle, and possession of drug equipment. He was transported to and later turned over to Champaign County.
• Nancy Turner, 77 of Watseka and Michael Holmes 46 of Tuscola IL were involved in a traffic accident Thursday in the area of S. 10th and E. Grant St. No injuries were reported. No citations were issued.
Ptlm, it_ Hall W6
Watseka Police Department News Release
1. Trenton P. Hemp, 18 of Milford was issued a City citation on Friday March 2, 2018 at 10:28 P.M. for Operation of a motor vehicle displaying an expired registration sticker. Hemp was stopped on Route 24 near 1850 N. Road for the expired sticker. He was given a notice to pay or appear and released.
2. Anthony J. Morgan, 26 of Sheldon was ticketed on Saturday March 3, 2018 at 11:30 A.M. for Speeding on W. North St, near N. Wabash Street. He posted bond and was released.
3. Cecil E. Coffey, 50 of Watseka ticketed on Sunday March 4, 2018 at 4:01 P.M. for Operation of a motor vehicle with suspended registration for non-insurance. He was stopped on W. Walnut St. near Victory after an Officer ran the registration on his vehicle and It returned suspended. He posted bond and was released.