1. Police responded to the 500 block N. Market in reference to possible drug activity in the area at 6:00am.
2, Police responded to a burglar alarm in the 1400 block of E. Walnut St. at 7:40 am.
- Police responded to the 300 block of E. Walnut in reference to syringes located on the ground at 8:03 am.
- Police conducted a traffic stop at 8th and Walnut at 10:14 am. Cited during the stop was Mike Malone, Watseka, for Improper Display of Registration and No Insurance. He posted bond and was released,
- Police responded to the 800 block of W. Walnut for a theft report at 2:18 pm.
- Police responded to the 100 block of E. Oak in reference to suspicious persons at 8:15 pm.